What if you and your church effortlessly planned an ENTIRE YEAR for upcoming Seniors and their parents with just one click? This kit gives you everything you need to easily show them your church cares about this unique rite of passage.
The Parent Prep Kit equips parents of seniors to intentionally and thoughtfully pursue the heart of their child during the last year at home. Give your parents the tools they need to confidently send their students into the world with excitement and hope for the future.
This kit includes:
- Graduation Planning Timeline
- College Prep Timeline
- Senior Kickoff Event for Seniors and Parents
- Senior Year Bucket List (Family Style)
- Encouragement Notes for Seniors
- 10 Tips for Parents
- 10 Life Hacks to Diminish Parents' Senior Year Stress
- Small-Group Reflection Questions for Parents
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I use this with families in our church?
There are multiple options! Here are a few:
- Host a Senior Kickoff Event
- Host a 5-Week Small Group for Parents of Seniors
- Host a Weekend Conference for Parents & Seniors
- Print the material and give parents a care package
I am a parent so how can I use the material?
- Set a time in late summer or fall to kick-off your senior's upcoming year.
- Work with your senior on the College Prep Timeline.
- Print the Bucket List and discuss the endless possibilities.
- Print the Graduation Planning List and add the dates/ideas to your calendar.
Can I purchase the kit mid-year?
Yes. You can adjust the material to fit your needs.
I see there are two purchase options. Which one should I choose?
The group license permits churches to duplicate, and the individual license is for families.
What is the Senior Kickoff Event?
The Senior Kickoff Event comes with speaking notes, parent-senior connection activities, gifts for parents, an event checklist, budget, and reflection questions, if you choose to launch a small group.
Do I have to be a minister or pastor to purchase this item?
No. Anyone can purchase this item to help parents of juniors and seniors in high school.
The group license permits churches to duplicate, and the individual license is for families. Like all our M2P products, this item is download only.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead Author: Heather Stoll
Co-Author: Elisabeth Lee
Graphic Design: Deborah Fisher