QUICK AND EASY DIGITAL DEVOTIONS TO GIVE FAMILIES.
Proverbs: Digital Devotions are a quick and easy way for church leaders to connect with families spiritually. This product gives you over 70 graphics to post, text, or email parents. Every chapter in Proverbs has at least two graphics, and each graphic includes one verse with theologically-sound, practical application. It makes reaching families simple as you give parents on-the-go wisdom for life.
There’s wisdom for all stages of life throughout Proverbs. These daily posts provide insightful and timely applications for moms, dads, and teens alike. This resource will help your families unearth the treasures in God’s Word as they pursue wisdom in their everyday life. ~ Nick, Family Pastor
These texts have truly helped me to understand practically what the Book of Proverbs teaches as it applies to our daily lives. Seeing examples of what each proverb means (and doesn't mean) has encouraged me to take action more quickly and has positively impacted my relationships with God, myself, and others. ~ Michelle, Mom of 3
HOW TO USE IT
- Keep in touch with families over the holiday seasons, such as summer or winter break, by posting to social media every day.
- Upload the images to a Presentation Software such as PowerPoint and set the Proverbs graphics to scroll before and after services to give your students and families Biblical encouragement.
- Host a “Parents Theme” and use them daily to bridge Mother’s & Father’s Day.
- Schedule in advance using an automated system such as Mailchimp, HootSuite, or Remind.
- Host a theme on wisdom for a month and invite parents (and teens) into a ministry-wide study of Proverbs. Ask them to read a chapter on their own (or with their family) every day as you send digital devotions for encouragement or conversation prompts.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many graphics does each chapter include?
Every chapter has two graphics for each day, some have three, and chapter thirty-one has seven.
Did you write Proverbs: Digital Devotions for adults, teens, or children?
We wrote Proverbs with adults and teens in mind. When they’ve been posted to social media, adults and teens alike have had positive and engaging responses. Parents of children can use them as prompts for spiritual conversations.
Is the content geared toward a specific denomination?
Our material is not specific to a denomination allowing us to serve a broad spectrum of congregations such as Methodist, Lutherans, Episcopal, Presbyterian, Bible, Catholic, Baptist, Nazarene, and more. If you’re interested in our Statement of Beliefs, CLICK HERE.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Author/ Designer: Elisabeth Lee