This kit gives you everything you need to coordinate an ENTIRE YEAR for your upcoming seniors and their parents.
The Parent Prep Kit equips parents of seniors to intentionally and thoughtfully pursue the heart of their child during the last year at home. Give your parents the tools they need to confidently send their students into the world with excitement and hope for the future.
This kit includes:
- Graduation Planning Timeline
- College Prep Timeline
- Senior Kickoff Event for Seniors and Parents
- Senior Year Bucket List (Family Style)
- Encouragement Notes for Seniors
- 10 Tips for Parents
- 10 Life Hacks to Diminish Parents' Senior Year Stress
- Small-Group Reflection Questions for Parents
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I use this material with families in our church?
There are multiple options so you can choose which one best fits your church.
- Host a kick-off event at the beginning of the year and hand out the material.
- Give the kit to a volunteer or intern and let them implement the material.
- Host a five-week small group for parents of seniors.
- Host a conference or event.
- Print the material and give parents a care package.
I am a parent. Can I buy the material?
Yes. You can purchase the individual license and then choose the option that best fits your family.
- Set a time in late summer or fall to kick off your senior's upcoming year.
- Work with your senior on the College Prep Timeline.
- Print the Bucket List and discuss the endless possibilities.
- Print the Graduation Planning List and add the dates/ideas to your calendar.
Can I purchase the kit mid-year?
Yes. You can adjust the material to fit your needs.
I see there are two purchase options. Which one should I choose?
The group license permits churches to duplicate, and the individual license is for families.
What is a Senior Kickoff Event?
The Senior Kickoff Event comes with speaking notes, parent-senior connection activities, gifts for parents, an event checklist, budget, and reflection questions, if you choose to launch a small group.
The group license permits churches to duplicate, and the individual license is for families. Like all our M2P products, this item is download only.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
Lead Author: Heather Stoll
Co-Author: Elisabeth Lee
Graphic Design: Deborah Fisher