What if you and your church effortlessly planned an ENTIRE YEAR for upcoming Seniors and their parents with just one click? This kit gives you everything you need to easily show them your church cares about this unique rite of passage.
The Parent Prep Kit equips parents of seniors to intentionally and thoughtfully pursue the heart of their child during the last year at home. Give your parents the tools they need to confidently send their student into the world with excitement and hope for the future.
This kit includes:
- Graduation Planning Timeline
- College Prep Timeline
- Senior Kickoff Event for Seniors and Parents
- Senior Year Bucket List (Family Style)
- Encouragement Notes for Seniors
- 10 Tips for Parents
- 10 Life Hacks to Diminish Parents' Senior Year Stress
- Small-Group Reflection Questions for Parents
Frequently Asked Questions
I see there are two purchase options. Which one should I choose?
If you purchase the Group License, you have permission to duplicate this product. This option works best for leaders of organizations such as churches or schools. If you are a family, the Individual License works best for you as it is a Single-User only.
Can I send this resource to other parents of seniors?
Absolutely! If you purchase the Group License, you have permission to duplicate the material to anyone in your church at any time, print, or electronically.
Can I purchase the kit mid-year?
Yes. You can adjust the material to fit your needs.
If I am a church leader, how can I use the material?
- Host a Senior Kickoff Event
- Host a 5-Week Small Group for Parents of Seniors
- Host a Weekend Conference for Parents & Seniors
- Print the material and give parents a care package
If I am a parent, how can I use the material?
- Set a time in late summer or fall to kick-off your senior's upcoming year.
- Work with your senior on the College Prep Timeline.
- Print the Bucket List and discuss the endless possibilities.
- Print the Graduation Planning List and add the dates/ideas to your calendar.
What is the Senior Kickoff Event?
The Senior Kickoff Event comes with speaking notes, parent-senior connection activities, gifts for parents, an event checklist, budget, and reflection questions, if you choose to launch a small group.
Can I customize these files?
The document is a PDF format, so copy and paste the material into a form of your choosing.
Do I have to be a minister or pastor to purchase this item?
No. Anyone can purchase this item to help parents of juniors and seniors in high school.
This product is a download only. Your purchase is for a group-use license and is intended for your organization only. Sharing with others, print or electronic, outside of your organization is prohibited.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
Lead Author: Heather Stoll
Co-Author: Elisabeth Lee
Graphic Design: Deborah Fisher