QUICK AND EASY DIGITAL DEVOTIONS TO GIVE FAMILIES.
This product gives you over 70 Scriptures to give parents and their families.
Proverbs: Digital Devotions are a quick and easy way for church leaders to connect with families spiritually. Every graphic includes one verse from Proverbs with theologically-sound, practical application. It makes reaching families simple as you give parents on-the-go wisdom for life.
There’s wisdom for all stages of life throughout Proverbs. These daily posts provide insightful and timely applications for moms, dads, and teens alike. This resource will help your families unearth the treasures in God’s Word as they pursue wisdom in their everyday life. ~ Nick, Family Pastor
These texts have truly helped me to understand practically what the Book of Proverbs teaches as it applies to our daily lives. Seeing examples of what each proverb means (and doesn't mean) has encouraged me to take action more quickly and has positively impacted my relationships with God, myself, and others. ~ Michelle, Mom of 3
HOW TO USE IT
- Send to parents so they can connect with their teenagers digitally.
- Post to your organization's social media accounts to help you encourage families online.
- Schedule in advance using an automated system such as Mailchimp, HootSuite, or Remind and connect with families via text or email.
- Upload the images to a Presentation Software such as PowerPoint and set the Proverbs graphics to scroll before and after services to give your students and families Biblical encouragement.
- Post or text to parents between Mother’s & Father’s Day as a "parent's theme."
- Host a theme on wisdom for a month and invite parents (and teens) into a ministry-wide study of Proverbs. Ask them to read a chapter on their own (or with their family) every day as you send digital devotions for encouragement or conversation prompts.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many graphics does each chapter include?
Every chapter in Proverbs has two graphics for each day, some have three, and chapter thirty-one has seven.
Did you write Proverbs: Digital Devotions for adults, teens, or children?
We wrote Proverbs with adults and teens in mind. When they’ve been posted to social media, adults and teens alike have had positive and engaging responses. Parents of children can use them as prompts for spiritual conversations.
Is the content geared toward a specific denomination?
Our material is not specific to a denomination allowing us to serve a broad spectrum of congregations such as Methodist, Lutherans, Episcopal, Presbyterian, Bible, Catholic, Baptist, Nazarene, and more. If you’re interested in our Statement of Beliefs, CLICK HERE.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
Author/ Designer: Elisabeth Lee